Thursday, January 6, 2011

Leopard Print [Makeup Tutorial]

One day after being bored, I decided to play around with my makeup...I have a sick obsession with animal print. However, my love front animal print inspired me to create this eye shadow pattern which a lot of my friends liked.













What you'll need::::

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil [White]


 

 

 

 

 

  • Maybelline Expert Eye Shadow- Quad Chai Latte

 

This lighter colors will be blended and used at the "skin" of the leopard.

While the dark brown will be used as the spots.



  • L'Oreal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Chrome Eyeliner

 

This will be used as the outline for your spots.

This video shows you how to use all of the items to make a leopard eyeshadow print.


 






xoxo,
Miss Nwoka


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! You're so good!
    Make more makeup tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to see you do the makeup tho the video is a lil too shiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! I tried it! The video was a little blurry but the caption helped and the pictures made it easier to see.

    ReplyDelete