Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Unfaithful.

     When you enter a relationship, you never know what to expect. You hope that things will work and put your all into it...praying...hoping...that possibly you may have found the one. The one person that you can call your own without any major worries about getting your heart broken...by the same person that told you that he loves you.

      Then the reality of the world comes in and you come to the horrible realization that the person you gave up SO much for; the person that you loved; the person that promised you forever...was the same person that hurt you, betrayed your trust, and took you for granted.

     Some people are lucky enough to have moved on and let go of all love before finding out the harsh reality and truth...


...They say you never know what you've got until it's gone. They're wrong. Some people know what they had but just thought that they'd have it forever and end up taking it for granted.

However, I realized that if there's ONE thing I've learned from this life is that what goes around comes around...and it comes back harder.

I admit. I've been cheated on once. It hurt because I found out while I was still with him and I thought that my heart would never heal; but it did...and you know what? All his relationships have failed...he came back to me looking for love...but by then I had moved on. 


...Funny how life works. NEVER let an unfaithful person get the best of you...that's just life's way of telling you that better is coming.




xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

2 comments: