Last night my friend Idara and I decided to watch the movie 'Black Swan' starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. I admit, we were both a little skeptic about watching the movie but seeing how we like to try new things and not the obvious comedies out, we decided to give it a try.
I'll skip the summary and plot [I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone that has not seen it yet] but I MUST say! It was filled with so many twists and turns that you had to stop and ask yourself if what you saw was your imagination or if it really happened. During the movie, we sat at the edge of our seats...thirsty for what would happen next.
Admittedly, the end of the movie was NOT what we expected...but it tied the whole movie together. I'd recommend it to people that want something to watch that makes them question reality.
RATING: 7 out of 10
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

No comments:
Post a Comment