So I have a new job as a radio host for Bliss.FM. The name of the show is 'Kidsplosion' and it's basically an urban radio station for kids...we talk about what kids want to hear and things like that. It's incredibly fun; what kid doesn't want to talk about that ONE person in class that always volunteers to read aloud but can't or about teachers that refuse to get it together?
I am SO grateful for this opportunity and ecstatic to be working with some very cool people as well *Chelsea and Dejon*. I will eventually post the iTunes podcast once it becomes available as well as the website.
Below are some pictures!
xoxo,
J.Nne
I am SO grateful for this opportunity and ecstatic to be working with some very cool people as well *Chelsea and Dejon*. I will eventually post the iTunes podcast once it becomes available as well as the website.
Below are some pictures!
| Bliss.FM :) |
| Me, Dejon, Chelsea, Eric |
![]() |
| Kidsplosion Team |
![]() |
| No clue what I said |
![]() |
| Pilot show! |
![]() |
| Time to talk! |
xoxo,
J.Nne




What a еxсellent blog post and definitely hеlρed
ReplyDeleteclear mу hеaԁ ѕomewhаt
Feеl free to surf to my weblоg .
.. cheap toe ring