My theme song for today is "I can see clearly now the rain is gone...I can see all the obstacles in my waaaay..." I'm sure you've heard it before - I don't know the name of it.
Basically I have had one of the best weekends in a while believe it or not and even though it started off so badly, it ended incredibly. This weekend taught me so much and I am truly grateful for everything that transpired. I have learned to not only believe in my dreams (I tend to have dreams that either come true or can be interpreted to reveal things going on in my living state) but my instinct as well. I have learned not to believe everything you hear or see. I have learned that life is an adventure.
For the last few months I have not only felt sad, I have been burdened by the struggle of another person that I made my own. I kissed that burden goodbye and woke up feeling better than I have felt in a very long time.
Now that I don't have the dark cloud over me, I'm unsure where to start. I have so much more free time on my hands that I don't know where to begin. I do, however, have a list of what I would love to get started on and finish by the beginning of 2014:::
Basically I have had one of the best weekends in a while believe it or not and even though it started off so badly, it ended incredibly. This weekend taught me so much and I am truly grateful for everything that transpired. I have learned to not only believe in my dreams (I tend to have dreams that either come true or can be interpreted to reveal things going on in my living state) but my instinct as well. I have learned not to believe everything you hear or see. I have learned that life is an adventure.
For the last few months I have not only felt sad, I have been burdened by the struggle of another person that I made my own. I kissed that burden goodbye and woke up feeling better than I have felt in a very long time.
Now that I don't have the dark cloud over me, I'm unsure where to start. I have so much more free time on my hands that I don't know where to begin. I do, however, have a list of what I would love to get started on and finish by the beginning of 2014:::
- More internships.
- Gym
- Strengthen my relationship with God.
- Rekindle past friendships that faded with time.
I have a few posts that I need to catch up on: I had a get-together for Valentine's Day and a much needed hair post. I'll definitely be writing you all soon.
Thank you for the emails; it still amazes me that people read this blog! :)
xoxo,
J.Nne
xoxo,
J.Nne
What burden was lifted? School, work, relationship?
ReplyDelete