Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.


We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated. 

Smitten with the sweet words that flowed from your crimson colored tongue and prospect of a ring
Every word that poured out drew me in deeper. I felt elated
I was in deep. I would do anything. You were something like my everything
The stages of love and heartbreak were bound to happen. We didn't care, this was stated
Everyone around us was convinced that this was a modern day love story; not just a fling

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

Then you did the unimaginable. It was as if all this time you'd been in disguise
Cut me to the bone with careless disregard to all I'd done for you
I'd spent months hearing people tell me that you weren't like the other guys
I thought what we had was real. There was nothing that I would not do
The minute I decided to show you how I felt was the moment I met my demise

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

All wrongs were forgiven and we tried again but I had trouble letting you back in
I said things to hurt you, not worse than the things you did to hurt me
I wonder if it's because we decided to indulge in sin
I know that I should have resisted but my mind, body, and soul needed to feel your heat
Now as I sit here, I realize that in the end I'll never truly win

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

I tried to place together the broken bits of what was left from what we had
I constantly demeaned myself and put my pride on the line only to be hit with more pain
To find out there were women other than myself; knowing the pain I felt must have made you glad
Do you derive pleasure from my pain? Does my sorrow fuel you? Pursuing "us" has given me no gain
Did you get into this relationship because it's what was hot or was your goal to make me go mad?

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

You tell me you care yet I usually hear from you when need me
Do you know how long it took me to come to terms with the fact that you are nothing to me now?
I broke down; my heart heavy as I beg and plead
For help to cope, help me forget you, for my memories to leave.
Is it because you never saw the amount of tears I cried for you that makes you do this to me?
Having to hear you say "I care about you. I'm here with you baby" kills my spirit. Your lies sting.

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

Why does it still hurt so badly? Why can I physically feel the pain of my broken heart?
It is because I held you to a high esteem truly thinking you would be the one?
I just want the pain to cease, I feel it...almost as if I have been pierced by a dart
Upon all the pain I have experienced from you, why do I still put myself in this position?
What is it about you that I cannot let go of despite the fact that I have not been put into your life's chart?
I'm surprised at myself for feeling the way I do now because not too long ago we were just having fun.

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

The tears constantly flow, my pain is apparent, and I just want the pain to go away
If only you knew how badly you hurt me but despite that how willing I have been to put it all aside
I know I bug you, I know that I am not what you want, I know that I may not be in your life to stay
...but I wish that you at least made an attempt to fight. To show me that I had a place inside
I know I'm not the person that you will give your all to and I probably made things this way

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

'Don't Leave Me' on replay as I sit here
I saw you when you were low. I tried to be there for you
Now things are good and as happy as I am for you there is still fear
Fear in knowing that soon I will be replaced and I must look on and see you two
Reminiscing on what we had and how I tried my very best to hold on for the first year
It hurts because I allowed myself to fall and open up to you about what I've been through

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.

 I have never felt heartbreak before and this is a lesson to me
Never to allow myself to become so vulnerable to a man
To not believe what I am told simply because I'm to actually see
That which is clear as day; if you hurt me than any one can
That in this world all the people you care about the most hurt you for free

We met. We clicked. We talked. We dated.
You hurt. We broke up. I forgave you.
You hurt me. I forgave you. Why?



xoxo,


J.Nne

3 comments:

  1. Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you wish for to say on the
    topic of this paragraph, in my view its actually remarkable in support of me.


    Feel free to surf to my website; live webcam porn chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a
    quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
    I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    Also visit my blog post online sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is deep.

    ReplyDelete