In this life, we make many friends, associates, and partners. However, do we REALLY know who are true friends are? To be frank with you all....I only have a FEW friends. I may talk and laugh with you all, but I DO evaluate you, and honestly, not everyone is my friend.
When I state this, I don't mean that I go behind your back and start saying negative things about you, it just means that I watch what I say to you and do not devulge my life history to you. I never say anything behind your back that I would not say to your face, so when I begin to hear that a person calls me "that bitch", I get offended because I'm HEARING it from another source and not the person themselves.
Everyone that knows me, knows that I say what is on my mind...no matter WHAT I am thinking about. I refuse to change that about myself, and if you do not like it, then you can seriously feel free to untag yourself and delete me from your friends list and your life while you're at it.
It's taken me YEARS to learn how to be a good friend, and I refuse to let the sick savages that I have befriended in the past alter my view towards people...
People that know me, or have hung around me know that I will do anything to make my friends smile. I hate seeing them sad or angry. I fight for my friends. I defend them when people say negative things about them in their absence; so why not have friends that do the same for me?
A friend would not steal your things, a friend would not be jealous of you; they should be proud of your accomplishments, a friend would not hide simple things from you, a friend would not put you down, a friend would not continuously hurt you, a friend would not change personalities once you come around...
I just want some people to re-evaluate themselves before I do it. I have been a little too nice for too long, and if I just decide to tell you about yourself within the next few days, don't say I did not warn you. I am seriously TIRED of fake people...I am tired of smooth talkers and people that REFUSE to mature. It is 2009, we're moving on to 2010. Everyone should be GROWN and MATURE enough to handle certain situations like adults.
I am seriously disappointed in SO many people at this point because they want friends that are honest and help them, but they turn around and do the opposite.....smh. I pray for people like that at night.
When I state this, I don't mean that I go behind your back and start saying negative things about you, it just means that I watch what I say to you and do not devulge my life history to you. I never say anything behind your back that I would not say to your face, so when I begin to hear that a person calls me "that bitch", I get offended because I'm HEARING it from another source and not the person themselves.
Everyone that knows me, knows that I say what is on my mind...no matter WHAT I am thinking about. I refuse to change that about myself, and if you do not like it, then you can seriously feel free to untag yourself and delete me from your friends list and your life while you're at it.
It's taken me YEARS to learn how to be a good friend, and I refuse to let the sick savages that I have befriended in the past alter my view towards people...
People that know me, or have hung around me know that I will do anything to make my friends smile. I hate seeing them sad or angry. I fight for my friends. I defend them when people say negative things about them in their absence; so why not have friends that do the same for me?
A friend would not steal your things, a friend would not be jealous of you; they should be proud of your accomplishments, a friend would not hide simple things from you, a friend would not put you down, a friend would not continuously hurt you, a friend would not change personalities once you come around...
I just want some people to re-evaluate themselves before I do it. I have been a little too nice for too long, and if I just decide to tell you about yourself within the next few days, don't say I did not warn you. I am seriously TIRED of fake people...I am tired of smooth talkers and people that REFUSE to mature. It is 2009, we're moving on to 2010. Everyone should be GROWN and MATURE enough to handle certain situations like adults.
I am seriously disappointed in SO many people at this point because they want friends that are honest and help them, but they turn around and do the opposite.....smh. I pray for people like that at night.
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka
No comments:
Post a Comment