Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Decisiveness is a Virtue

Only recently has it started to occur to me that people like other people that are decisive...that's fine and dandy. I mean, who would want to be around a person that always questions every move they make. 


Okay, I admit...I'm not the most decisive individual you'd meet walking around the streets but I know what I want when I want it (with the exception of food. I can NEVER decide on what to order).


I just really despise how people say that "decisiveness" is a sexy character trait...I mean, don't get me wrong whatever you choose to prefer is up to you but don't put others down simply because they're indecisive when it comes to certain situations.


Don't go saying Nnedimma said that it's okay to hold up the line at the Chinese carryout because you couldn't choose between a 2pc fried chicken, french fries, with mumbo on the side and a small beef lo mein.


...I just think that it's healthy for people show that they don't always KNOW what they want. If everyone knew exactly what they wanted and when they wanted it there would be no surprises; and what's life without the unexpected occurring? Mmm hmm...




xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

No comments:

Post a Comment