So I recently started giving myself deadlines for things that aren't even related to school...and it's actually coming in handy.
I made a deadline for when I would make another blog post. Oh! I also made a deadline for when I'd tackle my obstacles...so by a certain date I can't have certain obstructions in my way anymore.
In a way this is EXTREMELY helpful, but on the other hand if I don't meet my deadline by the time my designated end date arrives, I feel as though I failed myself and let my task get the best of me...guess I'll use this as a way to perfect myself.
I made a deadline for when I would make another blog post. Oh! I also made a deadline for when I'd tackle my obstacles...so by a certain date I can't have certain obstructions in my way anymore.
In a way this is EXTREMELY helpful, but on the other hand if I don't meet my deadline by the time my designated end date arrives, I feel as though I failed myself and let my task get the best of me...guess I'll use this as a way to perfect myself.
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

No comments:
Post a Comment