Okay, so I'm loving that the rose gold trend has made the transition from fashion and accessories to makeup. Rose gold is a great shade because it’s flattering on most complexions and is subtle enough to be worn during the day, but can be flashy and dramatic at night.
Bare Escentuals High Shine Eye Color in Rose Gold: Loose pigment can be tricky, but I heard about this on my favorite beauty blog, Her Late Night Cravings. In this video, they recommended this shade and said to use a small brush to dip into the container to get the pigment.
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rose Gold: This was my very first Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss because of how drawn I was to the gorgeous color. It’s definitely pigmented and one of the prettiest glosses I own. It’s great for summer because of the gold sparkles and the pinky color!
OPI Cozu-Melted in the Sun: I love metallic shades on nails and this color is fantastic. I absolutely LOVE how it brings life to my nails!
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz: This product is great because it’s really versatile. It’s right between a bronzer and a blush and a highlighter so it can definitely be used as all of those, and could easily be used as an eyeshadow. It’s like a zillion products in one!
Bare Escentuals High Shine Eye Color in Rose Gold: Loose pigment can be tricky, but I heard about this on my favorite beauty blog, Her Late Night Cravings. In this video, they recommended this shade and said to use a small brush to dip into the container to get the pigment.
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rose Gold: This was my very first Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss because of how drawn I was to the gorgeous color. It’s definitely pigmented and one of the prettiest glosses I own. It’s great for summer because of the gold sparkles and the pinky color!
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka



No comments:
Post a Comment