Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Matte Blushes From Sephora

Nars Blush in Desire: I just bought Nars Desire. I’m absolutely in love with it. It’s a bright, intimidating pink, but the matte finish is gorgeous and it gives you a lovely, just-in-from-the-cold flush! I also love Nars blushes because they blend so well, and you can get away with a bright color like this! I know this may not SEEM demure, but I promise that when you use a loose, fluffy brush it give the most angelic glow. It’s also kind of fun to look at in the packaging because it’s so bright.



Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color (Rose Petal): This pink is a little more demure, but is also matte. I like that it has coral undertones and think it would be flattering on most complexions.
Another option for matte blushes is to use a cream blush. Cream blushes usually don’t have any sparkle or shimmer to them, and they often look really natural and gorgeous.
Here are some more cream blushes:
Nars Cream Blush in Lokoum: I love this mauve color. So pretty!


Philosophy The Supernatural Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush in Look on The Bright Side: Another great bright pink!






xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

No comments:

Post a Comment