Y'all remember D'Angelo. I KNOW you remember that fine dose of chocolate specimen that had that music video where he was naked and singing something beautiful {like I even remember...I was too caught up gaping at his body. haha} Well, I got my hands on some recent pictures of him and it breaks my heart to see that age has NOT been good to him. I was in the second grade when he hit it big...I'm in my second year of college. You do the math, it's been years.
This was D'Angelo before in all his deliciousness.
xoxo,
This was D'Angelo before in all his deliciousness.
D'Angelo was recently arrested for picking up a prostitute. Unfortunately for him, she was an undercover cop. He offered the female officer $40 in exchange for oral sex. Upon arrest, a police search of D'Angelo's vehicle also uncovered a stash of $12,000 in cash. This is him as of last month.
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka



No comments:
Post a Comment