Thursday, January 27, 2011

M.A.C Cosmetic Product Reviews

     Okey dokey. Welp, I got my hands on a few M.A.C. products and decided to give them a try...If you know me then you know I could do without M.A.C. Yes, their pigments give me life and their skin-care products are supposedly magnificent, I have to admit that I am frugal and will avoid spending large amounts of money. I tested out two products:

Product: MAC Green Gel Cleanser
Use: Facial cleanser
Price: $19.50 for 5 oz
  This is the Green Gel Facial Cleanser. I'm a dirt freak. I hate the idea of having any dirt in my pores, so I was excited about trying this.  The smell isn't really...appealing to me. Not that it smells bad {I have a heightened sense of smell} it just smells like a combination of soap and tea leaves. I love the lather. 
  If you have oily skin, this product is fantastic because it leaves your skin oil free as it cleans your face by drying your face from excessive oil. If you have normal, combo skin, this will leave you dry and tight.
  Since I have combo skin, it leaves my face looking like I've been slapped by a thousand winters. Saying "ashy" would be a horrible understatement. 
I rate it 4 out of 5.
Purchase This Item





Product: Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15
Use: Moisturizer
Price: $29.50 for 5 oz

 This is the Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15. I can't even contain myself right now. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It's light-weight, it isn't sticky, it has a nice fragrance, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I loved that this moisturizer is in a pump bottle that makes for easy usage. It also has a lock which can secure it and prevent the product from spilling {great for traveling}.  
  It drenches your face with moisture. Imagine being extremely thirsty, now think about that first drop of ice cold water on your tongue---YES! That is what this product does for your skin.
  I am experiencing a very harsh winter so my skin is prone to becoming dry, but this product definitely prevents my face from getting a taste of the cold.
I rate it 5 out of 5. 
Purchase This Item

No comments:

Post a Comment