Hey everyone!!!
So I haven't posted in a WHILE! It's not even as if I've been without a computer, I've just been a little preoccupied. Anyway, I figured that I'd stop by and make a little post just to let you all know that I am in fact alive and to thank those readers that emailed me demanding for a new post! lol
So I used to be known as the girl with the big bush, but for the past year I've had my hair up in weaves (I just don't want to deal with my hair). I recently decided to give myself a nice cut (about 7 inches). I have serious shrinkage so BRACE yourself for the pictures.
I forgot to take a picture with my hair combed out so that you can see the length. Oops!
...and yes, I do miss my hair. I craddled the cut off chunks for a few minutes before unwillingly throwing them into the trash can. :'(
![]() |
| BEFORE |






No comments:
Post a Comment