Pages
Home
Beauty
Fashion
Health
Relationships
My Diary
My Escapades
About Me
Saturday, August 6, 2011
A Touch of Africa
A Touch of Africa
by
Miss Nwoka
featuring
wooden bracelets
TopShop cotton tank top
$12 - topshop.com
FAIR+true slouchy pants
£60 - fashion-conscience.com
Dolce Vita platform wedge heels
$80 - piperlime.gap.com
Halogen vintage shoulder bag
$178 - nordstrom.com
Pieces wooden bracelet
$21 - asos.com
Zara feather earrings
$9.90 - zara.com
Wet Seal braided belt
$11 - wetseal.com
MAC Lipstick Gel (F) One Size
$15 - nordstrom.com
xoxo,
Miss Nwoka
1 comment:
Anonymous
August 6, 2011 at 3:08 AM
I'm in love with everything! I like that you put the items up so that we can purchase them!!! : )
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm in love with everything! I like that you put the items up so that we can purchase them!!! : )
ReplyDelete