Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Look for Less: Steve Madden 'Haylow' Platform Sandal

If you know me, then you know j'adore cute shoes!
Steve Madden's 'Hawylow' platform heels are gorgeous and go for $89.95.
You can get them at Nordstorm; they come in nude or black.

You can get the look for a lot less with Mossimo's 'Pure' platform heels for $29.99.
You can get them at Target; they come in magenta, nude, and black.


xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

1 comment:

  1. Great blog - I found you via IFB! I'm so glad you posted this entry! I love shoes as well and this is such a great deal! I love buying cute shoes at stores like Target, Kohl's and the like - awesome deals for the most adorable items! =D I'm following you via Google! I'd love it if you could come check out my blog and follow as well =)

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete