Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RIP to 93.9 WKYS's DJ Ill Will

Earlier this month, DJ Ill Will [Will Walker] suffered from two heart attacks. He underwent surgery and all went well...however, shortly after making his last response on Twitter [02/09/2011] he passed away. So here's to you DJ Ill Will. Rest in peace. 







xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

24 comments:

  1. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you can write or else it
    is complicated to write.

    Here is my web page ... a Teen Gangbangs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article.

    Take a look at my homepage more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I'm having some
    minor security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

    Also visit my website see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited several websites however the audio quality for audio songs current at
    this web site is in fact marvelous.

    Here is my web site; http://downloads.institutoberea.net/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=MarlonWWR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in
    accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment or even I achievement you get right of entry to consistently rapidly.

    Here is my web blog Video On Blowjobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

    Also visit my web site over at this website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks , I've just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've
    found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line?
    Are you sure about the source?

    Also visit my blog teen licks a cock clean that was up her ass

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post will assist the internet users for building up new blog or even a weblog from
    start to end.

    Also visit my site; http://pornharvest.com/index.php?q=nubiles+ashlynn_taylor&f=a&p=s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there I am so happy I found your website, I
    really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and
    would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb jo.


    Feel free to visit my web blog ... the tess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply want to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness on your post is just nice and that i can suppose you're an expert in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    Also visit my blog post: more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantaѕtic blog you have heгe but I was wanting
    to knoω if you knew of any community fогums that сoѵer the same topіcѕ talkеd about
    іn this articlе? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

    Here is my web page ... diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you
    just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Visit my web site :: Visit Website

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for another excellent post. The place else may anybody get
    that type of info in such a perfect means of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on
    the look for such information.

    Also visit my page: Learn Even more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could
    do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
    this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.


    Feel free to surf to my site visit website

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am actually grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this great post at at this place.


    Here is my web page: http://pornharvest.com/index.php?m=2205811

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really when someone doesn't know after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

    Here is my web page: Shyla jennings shares double dildo with franziska facella and 65533

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours take a massive amount
    work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in
    my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Stop by my blog post - go to the website

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

    Also visit my site - I thought about this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, I've recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the supply?

    Review my website; visit

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Also visit my page; http://pornharvest.com/index.php?q=Amatuer+Porn&f=a&p=a

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on.
    You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    Stop by my weblog; http://preownedottawa.com/anxiety/index.php?action=profile&u=852

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
    be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.


    Feel free to visit my web site; http://pornharves...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good day I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident,
    while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks a lot for a
    tremendous post and a all round enjoyable
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Here is my blog post ... visit the following webpage

    ReplyDelete