Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Health Challenge.

     Okay, so I'm starting a new diet. I am a carbohydrate fiend; I love bread, cereal, pasta...basically my diet consists of anything carbs. Which is horrible because they do STRAIGHT to my thighs. That wouldn't really be a problem, but now I swear my thigh looks like a chicken thigh (feel free to laugh)
     I am actually physically active, and have the ability to lose 20lbs in a week...but I feel as though I try something new and can't really stick to it. Soooo I'm giving this whole new diet a try. I have to cut off the carbs...and the meat. I'm practically a carnivore. I plan on just eating salads and fruit...and I'm sure that I can keep this up.

    Coupled with extreme aerobics, cardio, and strength training, I plan on dropping as much weight and tone up in order to look and feel healthier. If you're interested in joining my plan, feel free to contact me at jessicanwoka@yahoo.com.

---Wish me luck! :)





xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

No comments:

Post a Comment