Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a Man Wants.

     I conducted a survey to a few men ranging from 18-25 to get their opinion on relationships, beauty, etc. I asked them a series of questions and compiled their answers to give you this entry...I think I'll call it 'What a Man Wants.'

Questions
  1. What type of man are you? Black, Spanish, Asian, Caucasian etc.
  2. What type of woman do you usually go for? Dark/light skin?
  3. What attracts you to a woman?
  4. What is your definition of sexy?
  5. What's your idea of a romantic night?
  6. Would you prefer a woman that dresses like a diva and wears makeup or a woman that dresses casually and doesn't wear makeup? 
  7. What do you think is the key element of a relationship?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy #1
  1. I am black.
  2. Usually dark skin.
  3. "...she needs a brain, sense of humor and confidence. Confidence is sexy."
  4. Sexy to me is sweat pants and a wife-beater.
  5. To me less is more. So I would just cook for her...just a simple little dinner and good conversation.
  6. Hmm...I think a little of both...I feel there is a time and place for both types. For every day, the casual look but when she needs to, she can pull off the diva look.
  7. Communication.
Guy #2
  1. Black.
  2. Dark Skin. 
  3. Posture, Booty, and Wit(isn't the same as being smart) 
  4. Sexy is a woman that turns me on and makes me want her, but she also makes me feel wanted. Sexy is a look that sends a surge throughout my body and soul, when she gives it to me. 
  5. Great food and conversation, with no uncertainties of if we're feeling each other-it's evident. 
  6. Casual, with no make-up. 
  7. Trust (and excitement)
Guy #3
  1. African American.
  2. Dark. 
  3. Her Nice Personality. 
  4. My definition of sexy is when i see a girl who has a Pretty face..Any girl that is pretty in the face to me is sexy.
  5. A dinner and a Movie 
  6. Casually and doesn't wears makeup..Only wears Makeup when its appropriate.
  7. T.R.U.S.T---> HONESTY.
Guy #4
  1. Spanish.
  2. More like middle skinned.
  3. Confidence and Beauty. Her body is a plus but not the #1 for me.
  4. A Beautiful! girl that just is a tease and knows exactly what shes doing. 
  5. Just being with the one you truly have something in your heart for. Doesn't really matter what you do, as long as you're together and having fun.
  6. Casual, no make up.
  7. Honest. 
Guy #5
  1. Hispanic
  2. I don't have a preference. 
  3. The way she carries herself, and her body.  
  4. Nice body and a cute smile.  
  5. A quiet place, a good meal, sex.  
  6. Casual.  
  7. Honest.
      After going through all of these responses, I think that it's pretty clear what the average man wants:

  • Men love a woman with confidence and sensuality.
  • At the risk of being shallow, men want a woman with a nice body.
  • Honesty, trust, and communication all play a part in a successful relationship.
  • Men want a woman that knows her way around the kitchen.
  • Men want a woman that's comfortable in her own skin and is herself. 
  • Men need private time, to unwind, to engage in sports and hobbies, and to spend time with their friends.
  • Men want you to listen to them and treat them with respect. 
  • Men want great sex (interpret that however you want to)
  • Men want a woman who is honest, who he can trust completely, who isn't likely to sneak around and sleep around with other guys.
  • Someone with similar interests so they have something in common.
  • A woman who will make an effort to please him.
  • A woman who is strong yet sometimes submissive.
  • A woman who is strong but does not have an attitude. 


Special thanks to the guys that helped in my survey! :)



xoxo,
Miss Nwoka


1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSSSSS. I LIKE THIS ONE. I HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU NOW.

    ReplyDelete