Monday, January 31, 2011

New Louboutin Boots!

Saks has some new Louboutins in stock. Here they are. Ranging from $995-$1495. Cool to look at, click photos for more details.



Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi Bandage Ankle Boots
Christian Louboutin Feticha Ankle Boots
Christian Louboutin Feticha Botta Platform Boots

Shop at Saks Fifth Avenue



xoxo,
Miss Nwoka

1 comment:

  1. I purchased these Christian Louboutin boots for my christmas trip to North Dakota. I knew i needed warm boots for the 20 degree weather. But i also wanted fashion with function. I was a little worried when they showed up at my door less then 24 hours before my plane departed. I noticed that the fur in side by my toes bunched up and felt funny. But i didnt have much time and decided to wear them to the airport. By day two the fur had molded around my foot and felt fine. Also i ordered a size 8 which fit my normal sneaker size 8.5 foot just fine. I really like the shaft height and i can unbotton the top and fold my flare jeans in. I would totally recommend these boots. I got lots of eyes checking them out in the airport.

    Christian Louboutin outlet sale
    Christian Louboutin Daffodil 160 suede platform pumps
    Christian Louboutin Greissimo 140mm Suede platform peep toe pump

    ReplyDelete