Thursday, January 20, 2011

Natalie Nunn vs. Amber Rose.

For those of you that have been living under a ROCK, I'll formally let you in on the most recent celebrity feud...wait, does Natalie Nunn count as a celebrity? -___-

  Any who, as some of you may know Amber Rose recently started to date Wiz Khalifa [creator of the song Black and Yellow]
...BUT what we DIDN'T know was that weeks before [around Christmas-New Years time]  Wiz Khalifa took a liking to Natalie Nunn. Turns out he dropped by at her party she was having in Pittsburgh where the two met. From then on Wiz kept making advances at Natalie, bluntly telling her how he wanted to get to know her better...wining and dinning her with steak and mashed potatoes avec red wine. Of course Natalie being the "bad girl" that she is accepted all of his kind gestures...all the while telling him that she's on her "grind" and wasn't feeling him like that.



So Wiz drops it...but not before throwing a fit and getting a little salty in their BBM convos. Natalie then decided that Wiz was creepy, so she un-followed him on Twitter, blocked him, unblocked him, and put her page on private. She THEN decided to make a video telling people about how Wiz Khalifa was basically in love with her before he hopped onto Amber Rose.


...Quick question. If she didn't like him in that sense, why does she even care about their relationship?


ANYWAY, the news gets back to Amber Rose and she makes her remarks on the situation...and then Natalie Nunn went OFF. I mean, she became "that girl"...the pictures below will further help explain what I mean by this.






















....all the while Amber Rose did not sweat herself by directing a tweet in Natalie's direction.
 Natalie went as far as posting Amber's old pole dancing pictures and a picture of her topless [pictures with-held because this is a family friendly site].

Really Natalie? All of this over a guy that you claim you don't want? She has two college degrees but I see no intelligence whenever I come across news about her.

I mean...c'mon. Really? REALLY?  There is no competition appearance-wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment