The new episode of The Game premiered today [1/11/11] at 10:00 to the anticipation of many people. It was a joyful occasion for the thousands of fans that have grown to love the show.
To everyone's joy, the main characters: Jason, Kelly, Melanie, Derwin, Malik, and Tasha returned. As did co-characters like T.T. I was very pleased with the fact that the new season kind of picked up where the last season ended. Tasha and Kelly are feuding while Melanie and Derwin are married. HOWEVER, I was VERY disappointed to find out that precious little Brittany was replaced. I mean, how do you go from a tall 7 year old girl to a short 15 year old in 2 years? B.E.T please answer that for me...because I just don't understand how that's even possible...I really don't.
Any who, I was VERY disappointed with the fact that Malik went from the ultimate mac-daddy with a minor ego to this HUGE self-absorbed douche bag...I mean, it's very disheartening the way that Malik's character has become a complete asshole. I feel like he's about to lose all his friends and those close to him. It's also obvious that he will soon hit rock bottom and go broke...maybe even lose his contract?
Moving on...Kelly got a new reality show...about being Jason Pitts's ex wife. Boo. Kelly seems extremely petty this season and it is actually pretty annoying. I feel myself not liking her character this season.
Tasha is dating...wait for it...106 & Park's Terrance J...and uhm...I still don't know how I feel about that. I don't even like Terrance acting to be honest so that's that.
...So far, it's looking OKAY. We'll see...
To everyone's joy, the main characters: Jason, Kelly, Melanie, Derwin, Malik, and Tasha returned. As did co-characters like T.T. I was very pleased with the fact that the new season kind of picked up where the last season ended. Tasha and Kelly are feuding while Melanie and Derwin are married. HOWEVER, I was VERY disappointed to find out that precious little Brittany was replaced. I mean, how do you go from a tall 7 year old girl to a short 15 year old in 2 years? B.E.T please answer that for me...because I just don't understand how that's even possible...I really don't.
Any who, I was VERY disappointed with the fact that Malik went from the ultimate mac-daddy with a minor ego to this HUGE self-absorbed douche bag...I mean, it's very disheartening the way that Malik's character has become a complete asshole. I feel like he's about to lose all his friends and those close to him. It's also obvious that he will soon hit rock bottom and go broke...maybe even lose his contract?
Moving on...Kelly got a new reality show...about being Jason Pitts's ex wife. Boo. Kelly seems extremely petty this season and it is actually pretty annoying. I feel myself not liking her character this season.
Tasha is dating...wait for it...106 & Park's Terrance J...and uhm...I still don't know how I feel about that. I don't even like Terrance acting to be honest so that's that.
...So far, it's looking OKAY. We'll see...

No comments:
Post a Comment